SELLING YOUR HOME
I’m looking forward to meeting with you to discuss the value of your home and marketing strategies that are proven to sell your home. The appointment should take about an hour; however I will maximize the time we have together which is why I am sending you this information package to review prior to our appointment. I believe my happiest clients are educated clients and I want to ensure you know everything you need to before selling your home. Included in this package are:
My Pledge to You Client Reviews:
Top 10 Questions to Ask Your Realtor About Elizabeth Miller
At this point I don’t know all of your particular needs, nor do I entirely know your financial and family situation. I do know that selling a home can be extremely stressful or extremely exciting, depending on the agent you choose to represent you. My job is to provide you with enough information to make good decisions and to make your move as stress-free as possible.
As you look through this package, write down any questions you have. I’m sure we will cover everything at our appointment, but in case you have special concerns, I don’t want to miss addressing them when we get together.
I am preparing a full market analysis and presentation for our appointment, which will cover all of the services I provide to ensure you get top dollar when you sell. Selling your house is a complicated task, so it is crucial to have every possible advantage you can. It starts by hiring the right Realtor.
If you have any questions before our appointment, please don’t hesitate to call me at 916-628-3212
I look forward to meeting with you!
My Pledge to You
I pride myself in consistently providing the highest quality, most innovative and exceptional real estate service available anywhere in
Sacramento and Vacaville.
My client’s needs always come first. I have built my business one satisfied client at a time, and my goal is to exceed your expectations at every turn. I constantly strive to create and implement innovative marketing strategies to get my clients maximum exposure when selling their home.
My guarantee to my clients:
– Honesty and integrity in every situation üOngoing communication to keep you up to date
– Continuous improvement of my services with the hope of exceeding your expectations üCreation of a fun, stress-free atmosphere to ensure you enjoy your move
– Service after the sale to help you with everything you need during and after the move
What My Clients Have to Say
She goes above and beyond what’s expected in a Realtor. Farahanna and Hafzid 916.758.0335
Elizabeth is great! When I had a concern or questions she was available for us anytime. She got everything we wanted. Rizzi 818.590.4466
Elizabeth really helped us . It was nice because she made us feel like we where a friend that is helping us with our real estate. Ben and Cathy 408.964.8282
“ I just recently sold my home in Antelope Hills Drive, and I had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth I have sold many homes in the past and I was really impressed with the way she assisted me in this sale. She was always available and responsive to my needs and sold my home in just a few days. Really enjoyed working with her.
Ernesto Aguilar, Antelope, CA
10 Questions Every Seller Needs to ask
- What is your negotiation Strategy?
- What is your transaction management Strategy?
- Tell Me about your Leadership Structure of your Company?
- What do you do to ensure maximum Exposure for my home?
- What is your communication Strategy?
- What do you do to ensure that I comply with my statutory obligations as a seller?
- How long has your company been in business?
- How do I break this complex process into “bite size pieces?”
- What are my responsibility as a seller?
- Do you use a TC and what are their qualifications? TC= Transaction coordinator